Saturday, September 5, 2020

September 5, 2020

September 5, 2020 

Hot day and supposed to be hotter tomorrow - and yet I was surprisingly productive. Perhaps it was knowing it would be way to hot to do any of the garden tasks on my to do list, but I took advantage of our AC and took on our laundry room pantry which has been accumulating clutter since well before Covid. I’ve also joined a friend’s “Fly Lady” inspired Facebook group and accepted the fact that our housekeeper may never return. 

One of our friends is also spending the weekend with us, no AC of his own and living inland the heat is much more brutal. Unfortunately, I fear my clutter project has made me a poor host. Through we agreed in advance that we would all have our projects to work on, we haven’t seen our friend in months. Fortunately the bulk of my project is done so we can take a little more time for conversation for the rest of the long weekend. 

I suppose this all increases our exposure risk, but that ship has sailed as we occupy the same interior space and hold up together in our air conditioned home - we’re not going anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment