Monday, June 22, 2020

June 22, 2020

June 22, 2020 

Got back my test results, and despite managing to stay on the right side of borderline, my blood sugar finally crossed over into diabetic territory - so off to find some ways to get some more steps in and avoid the lure of the carbs. 

I also confirmed that that weird flu I had at the end of February, was in fact just a weird flu and not a mild case of the Covid. So no immunity (not that a positive antibody test can assure that yet) and I’ve added to my risk factors. 

Swell. I’m still hoping I can turn this around, I know what I need to do, I know what’s worked for me in the past. I’m just annoyed that the DTLA habits I set up for myself aren’t anything I’m going to return to - and so, I have to find another way to do it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment