Friday, May 22, 2020

May 22, 2020

May 22, 2020 

Another week passed, has anything changed Restrictions relaxing, but it seems just the same. I finally made some progress in clearing some clutter from my work place, but I think that was spurred from speculative conversations about how we’d never return to our building - given social distancing it makes total sense - 29 floors, as many as 5,000 employees and only 2 people allowed in an elevator at anyone time. Days would be spent waiting for the elevator to go to work followed by waiting for the elevator to go home. Until those logistics change I’ll be working from home, so I better get comfortable here. 

It’s Memorial Day weekend, and I’m happy for the extra day, though honestly in the current situation will it be any different? Check in with me later and we’ll see. For the moment I’m optimistic - perhaps I’ll make a dent in that to do list, or the extra day will provide yet another reason to procrastinate, to set things aside for a time when things are better, more auspicious, or me just more desperate to get things done.




No comments:

Post a Comment