Sunday, April 19, 2020

April 19, 2020

April 19, 2020 

Another weekend down and ready to start another week in isolation, week 6 I believe. Part of me stubbornly remains in denial, but it’s loosing ground. More and more I’m thinking of the ongoing daily grind - that I do need to make my office space more functional, that I am going to have to find time to clean the floors, that the boxes of empty liquor bottles will need to be tossed no matter how embarrassing they’ve become. 

 Today we were actually productive. Acquiring plants and soil, weeding the front and side yards, actually getting plants in the ground and watering Them. The last part is all Lisa, as I focused on the weeds to hopefully prevent us from being fined by the city for our unruly yard. Then again it’s already giving up oranges and other citrus, soon tomatoes, kale, and herbs will enter into the mix - I’m not sure it will ever be able to properly feed us , but will certainly contribute their flavors and improve our cocktails.



No comments:

Post a Comment