Monday, April 27, 2020

April 27, 2020

April 27, 2020 

Were one to tally up the events of the day, today probably wouldn’t be a good one. I continue to struggle with a writing assignment for work, our toilet clogged, and in the process of trying to break up a food fight between my two pugs my thumb got punctured by one of their canines. I’m sort of done for the day, the to-do list once again mostly undone. 

And yet I managed to get some things together for tomorrow - the dogs’ breakfasts ready to serve (probably in separate rooms), the coffee maker ready to brew the morning pot - my future self is already grateful for the evening’s labors. Tomorrow is wide open. The to-do list stands at ready. Surely I’ll knock a few items off it... 

So optimist, or procrastinator - maybe both - I’m ready for another go. Just let me finish my nightcap.



No comments:

Post a Comment