Wednesday, March 11, 2020

March 11, 2020

March 11, 2020  

I hate That the corona virus still dominates my thoughts, but today it looks like our trip to Paris will be cancelled. I’m also receiving cancellation notices for shows we were going to see, and waiting to see if one of the shows in Paris we were going to see is going to be cancelled since the venue exceeds the 1000 person limit note set in France. This week would have been the sweet spot, all the museums open, no lines, and a public looking for someone still clinging to their joie de vivre. But I look to Italy to see what’s next and it’s closure of all small shops cafes, and restaurants. The landscape will likely change in the coming weeks. I fear we missed an opportunity. 

Of course the right and ethical thing to do is pull back and let this pass, but it’s hard not to feel disappointed or bitter - especially when during this time we have a president that can still jet off to play golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment