Saturday, March 28, 2020

March 28, 2020

March 28, 2020 

Two weeks in and still trying to find the new rhythm - work has its cycles and was the easiest to adapt. The dogs and cats, the same - walks, meals, naps. But everything’s else, particularly the bits in-between like...Podcasts? 

At an hour each way to and from work it was the ideal time to listen to these spoken word gems. But now? The ones I listen to require to much thought to be able to do while I’m working and I’ve converted my morning commute time to sleep. Perhaps I should just take some time out of the day to sit in my car and listen for an hour or so? How do the rest of you fit your podcasts in? My subscriptions are piling up like unread New Yorkers. Tell me how you manage. Perhaps if I can work this one out I can move on to the disruptive challenge of shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment