Sunday, March 29, 2020

March 29, 2020

March 29, 2020 

Today I shopped for the pets, while still keeping my eye out for toilet paper. Lines seem to be part of shopping now - seems in the end capitalism now resembles soviet style communism as we chase the various shortages. 

I made some progress clearing weeds fin the backyard, perhaps we’ll be able to enjoy a glass of something there by summer. Meanwhile Lisa’s starting sewing face masks which is a far greater contribution than anything I’m doing. Tomorrow starts week three of work from home with no real end in sight. 14 Days, a fortnight, a renewed unit of measure for these times. Still curious what this will look like when it’s over, or when it’s absorbed into our daily living. The patterns will slowly emerge I’m sure, some are probably already here as we continue to adapt. Here’s to the new week.



No comments:

Post a Comment