Monday, March 23, 2020

March 23,2020

March 23, 2020 

Today it was back to work and the new routine, only we opted to take a long lunch and see what shopping we could get done at Trader Joe’s. Food wise we got pretty much everything we needed, but it seems toilet paper and paper towels remain elusive. We’re ok for the moment but will need to restock by the end of the week. Apparently we will need to hit the markets at opening to make that happen. Sigh. I guess the hoarding continues. 

Meanwhile I continue to assemble my soundtrack for the apocalypse and I’ve come to realize that this is becoming the soundtrack that will be played when I pass. Strangely enough, one of the appointments we had to cancel for the week was with an estate planner. Mortality looms and I’m still unprepared but at least I’ll have a playlist at the end of all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment